Tuesday 21 May 2013

OOTD: 21st Birthday!

It was my little sister's 21st birthday on Saturday, where has the time gone? Swear she only turned 18 last year!

We all went down to take her out for a grown up lunch in Bristol. She's bang in the middle of exams at the moment so the mega birthday blow out will have to be postponed 'til June sadly!




Coat - Ebay 
Top - New Look (previous post)
High waisted jeans - Topshop
Boots - Ebay
Bag - Matalan (only got the white ones left online but I'm pretty sure that the black ones are still available in stores)

Rings - Forever 21, my shop, New Zealand, birthday gift

Totally in love with my NL breton tops that I featured in a previous post, they're so comfy and versatile! 

My coat is a Zara wannabe from Ebay - it is a pretty good replica and I'm happy with the way it looks but the materials used are very plasticky (definitely prone to sweating if it's a little warm) and the delivery time from China was over month...but for a fraction of the price of the real thing I guess I can't really complain!

Had a lovely three course meal down at the harbour side and had a little wander round Bristol to help our food digest! It's such a wicked city and definitely worth a visit if you haven't been before. Groups of students in fancy dress getting rattered at 2pm...my kind of place!

Can't believe she's 21!!

Do check out my Primark Haul video I made the other day and let me know what you think, if you haven't already - click here for link

I got some proper pictures done for this outfit post. What do you think?

Hope you all had a lovely weekend

T x


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK