Thursday 11 July 2013

OOTN: Evening Sun

The other night I headed out to watch my friend's band play their first ever gig! They were incredible and it was a wicked night full of dancing and jagerbombbbbbbs!

I wanted a cool layered outfit with edgy accessories and came up with this gothic little number...







\
Dress - H&M 
Faux Leather Gilet - Primark DIY
Boots - Topshop "Attitude" boots via Ebay
Clutch - Matalan

I love this outfit! It's so versatile and easy to wear for all sorts of different occasions - you could swap the boots for flats and make it far more casual looking or lose the gilet and pile on a big wooly cardigan instead. 

H&M were doing these simple shift style dresses in a huge range of colours last year and I've got my fingers crossed they'll bring them back this year so I can stock up!

Clutch - HERE

For me, the main talking point (and probably least expensive bit of this outfit) is this beaut of a clutch from Matalan...for £14...holy moley. 

It's ikat/aztec printed, embroidered with tiny orange and gold beads and the perfect size to store all the essentials for a good night out. I dithered over buying it for a couple of weeks as I have so many clutch bags I never use, and then posted it on Instagram for an opinion. Everyone said "buy" and when I popped in to have a nose round, there was only one left in the store...hello fate, thanks for that!

What do you think of this outfit?

T x



9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm obsessed with it! Old primark jacket I took the sleeves off x

      Delete
  2. You're so gorgeous, I want your hair! Lovely outfit, need your necklace!x

    - Jayne

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bag!

    evie-may-wilson.blogspot.com

    Check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the post so much!
    my blog:http://katelovedresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK