Saturday 14 December 2013

Little Lion Man


Coat - Ebay HERE
Sunglasses - Ebay similar HERE
Jeans -Primark
Scarf - Primark
Boots - Ebay HERE


The eagle eyed amongst you might spot the leaves still just about hanging on the trees in the background of these pictures, a tell tale sign of Autumn and unorganised blogging...

Although they're untimely and out of season I thought I'd post these pictures to showcase 2 of my favourite recent Primark purchases. My scarf has been mentioned frequently in my Highstreet Haul HERE and October Favourites HERE - I freaaaaaaaaaaaaking love it! It's so large, warm and beautiful, I'm not usually one for orange but the mix of the aztec/navaho patterning and Autmnal colours are just too delightful to resist!

These jeans are amazing, a really unexpected Primark treasure. They were featured in a recent Primark haul HERE, and aswell as fitting like a dream they are dotted with tiny velour stars...Lawd I lurve stars!

T x



No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK